WHY CONTACT OUR BIG DATA MARKETING AGENCY IN GENEVA?
The accelerating expansion of the Internet has led to the creation of a large volume of data, which gives to companies the access to a wide range of information about their prospects and clients.
Eminence, your Big Data marketing company, carefully and assiduously examines all this collected data and then elaborates a well-established Big Data strategy in order to be apt to run well-targeted marketing campaigns.
Big Data allows to access to tremendous databases in real time and is often defined with these 3Vs:
- Volume: refers to the processing of the very big amount of data (terabytes and petabytes) created every second from many different sources.
- Velocity: corresponds to the speed of data analysis in real time (a fraction of a second), but also to the speed at which data flows travel and the speed at which data are generated.
- Variety: analysis of heterogeneous data (all types of formats). This refers to structured data (precise information located in a fixed field and in a predetermined format that allows machines to interpret and process it), unstructured data (all data that is not organized and cannot be easily interpreted) and semi-structured data (it is not structured but still linked to some information).
If we desire to further explain the definition, we will then add these extra 2Vs:
- Veracity: it is fundamental that the information is purified, filtered and consistent in order to ensure its accuracy, quality and, consequently, reliability.
- Value: Data are only useful if they create value, which is why our Big Data analytics agency in Geneva helps you use the information to extract something valuable and ease the identification of new opportunities.
In order to satisfy the need to generate more value, Big Data is predicted to grow exponentially in the future as technologies progress at high-speed. Contact Eminence, your Big Data marketing agency in Geneva, to fully benefit from the opportunities provided by massive data collection and analyses.
EMINENCE, BIG DATA MARKETING COMPANY, A GOLD MINE FOR EFFECTIVE MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
Big Data is generally perceived as an extension of digital marketing as well as e-commerce, in order to deal with the exponential growth of the amount of data created. It intends to offer an alternative to classic database solutions and analyses.
Mastering Big Data therefore seems to be a strategic challenge for brands that have the possibility to make the most of this big amount of data created online, which has no limit. That is why our Big Data marketing agency is here to guide you in this crucial step.
In addition, brands have to make an effort in better understanding this profusion of information and how it functions in order to boost the ROI of their digital actions.
In any case, Big Data is a real chance to gain knowledge about new types of data and content, driving your business to become more agile.
Eminence, your agency of Big Data analytics in Geneva, guides you in this fundamental process of anticipating the behaviour and needs of your target audience in order to help you anticipate future trends.
BENEFIT FROM A GREAT ECONOMIC POTENTIAL THANKS TO OUR BIG DATA MARKETING COMPANY
Being a valuable asset for brands, the data gathered provide an in-depth knowledge of individuals, particularly about their actions and purchasing intentions.
The smart use of data seems therefore to be a crucial need for advertisers in order to get very specific information about the profile of their consumers.
To effectively use the data collected, it is important to deal with them individually, then segment them using mathematical algorithms, and finally deploy personalised actions in real time.
Depending on your target and goals, our Big Data marketing company benefits from a recognized know-how in this field thanks to its advanced technological arsenal.
Our Data management company guides you in elaborating a Big Data strategy which will enable you to predict your consumers' needs in order to send the right message to the right person at the right time, which will allow you to generate an immediate ROI for your company.