Eminence your SEO partner in Geneva
SEO (Search Engine Optimization), also known as organic referencing, brings together a combination of digital techniques to improve the visibility of your site on search engines.
Creating a website is an essential step for your digital strategy, but it is not enough. You must organically reference your website for it to be visible to Internet users. Search Engine Optimization is a strategy that consists of integrating, on the pages of your website and the trends searched for by your target audience in your region. So that when people type in those keywords, search engines will be able to bring up your company’s name on the first page of results.
Organic referencing may seem like a simple strategy to achieve. However, its implementation requires compliance with many criteria from Google, including a long-term strategy, as well as regular monitoring to be constantly in line with the needs of your target audience and ensure a positive ROI.
Eminence can help you to apply these techniques and allow you to optimize your website in different ways:
- Onsite (quality of content and keywords, structure, UX, site performance)
- Offsite (netlinking, social networks)
SEO is not only an essential channel in every digital strategy but also has many advantages, such as:
- Be seen by your target audience as it boosts your online visibility
- Create a community around your brand
- Improve your organic website traffic (it increases the number of visits and/or obtains a better qualified audience)
- Improve your conversion rate
How does Eminence guide you in your SEO strategy?
By optimizing the SEO of your website, you can increase the number of visits and sales on your website. By using SEO tools, we can help you to make your website appear on the first page of search engines, through organic positioning.
Here is how we do it:
First step: business analysis & definition of SEO KPIs
We start by understanding your field of activity and analysing your competitors and their positioning, to detect keyword research trends in your business environment. Then we define with you the relevant SEO KPIs to follow for your business, according to your business objectives: the number of organic visits, the evolution of your Google position on your priority keywords, the click-through rate (or CTR) by keyword, conversion rate, etc.
Second step: optimization of the SEO strategy (audit)
We will check the organic referencing of your site against four criteria (Technical/Semantics/UX/Backlinks), the keywords which drive traffic to your website, and your positioning on search engines. This will help us to develop a content strategy that matches your audience and to define future actions to be implemented. Based on an analysis of your digital ecosystem, our SEO specialists will be able to guide you and help you to improve the SEO of your website and stand out on search engines. Our SEO audit coupled with our personalized advice can help you to achieve your awareness and engagement goals.
From a complete SEO audit of your website, our digital experts will be able to identify which pages to optimize and the qualitative keywords on which to position themselves. They will offer you a concrete action plan to help you to boost your online presence and positions on search engines.
Third step: SEO set up
We will put in place an organic referencing strategy which will include:
- Backlinking implementation, mobile compatibility, and image and page size improvements to optimize user experience.
- Creating quality titles and meta descriptions that evoke the content of the page in search results.
- Adding structured data will allow you to describe your content to search engines, making it easier for them to understand what’s on your pages. Search engines can use this interpretation to display your content in an engaging way in search results.
- The creation of a real structured hierarchy of your pages to facilitate the site navigation for Internet users. URLs with words relevant to the content and structure of your site are more user-friendly. We will optimize your images using HTML elements to help robots find and process your images. We’ll block unwanted crawls using a robots.txt file that we’ll place in your site’s root directory. We will also make a sitemap that tells search engines which pages have been added or changed.
- Content that includes the adequate number of keywords selected according to the search volume.
Fourth step: monitoring & reporting
We will send you a report each month containing the KPIs, the objectives achieved and a careful analysis of your SEO. This will be accompanied by a summary of the various adjustments that we have made during the past month: the correction of errors, the implementation of meta-titles and descriptions, the correction and rewriting of URLs, the optimization of your images, semantic and structured data corrections, and our progress on the backlink strategy. Based on that, we will make recommendations for the coming month to improve your content, CTR, and bounce rate.
Are you interested in an organic referencing approach?
Why choose Eminence as an expert in SEO?
A multidisciplinary team at Eminence will be able to take care of your organic referencing, including marketing, communication, UX and technical experts. This is because a referencing strategy is part of a multi-channel and cross data approach.
Our SEO specialists use cutting edge tools to track and understand the behaviour of your customers on your site. Integrated into a commercial strategy, organic referencing can have a direct impact on sales and online reputation of a company. Indeed, SEO can help you to spend less on advertising and to better manage your budget.
Everything we do is aimed at increasing your qualified traffic. Once your SEO has been optimized, it becomes very difficult for a competitor to overtake you. If your strong SEO strategy is maintained over time, it is even better, because the reputation of your domain name will increase.
We are also able to combine organic referencing with paid referencing to give you prompt visibility; for example when you want to promote a specific service, product or promotion at a specific time.
By combining these two types of SEO, you can increase your chances of having a strong website positioning, increase your website traffic and subsequently improve the volume of your sales.
Want to know more?
Our expertise in digital
Our related services
Make an appointment with our experts without further obligation.
*This form is exclusively intended to request for advice. To send us your CV, go to the recruitment section. For partnership requests, call us on +41 22 731 10 76.