Did you know that 80% of users search online before going to the store? Did you know that 75% of them don’t click beyond the first page of search results?
In this context of mass digitalization, it becomes crucial for companies to properly position themselves in search engines in order to be visible and stand out. The SEO is then a very important tool to optimize for all existing companies, no matter what industry they are in.
But first, what is SEO?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization), also known as SEO , encompasses all the methods and techniques to rank the pages of your website in the first results of search engines such as Google, Bing and many others… Website’s SEO optimization then allows you to make its ranking thus its visibility better within search results, among the many competitors.
The SEO is also to be differentiated from the SEA, which pays for it, since it is exercised through sponsored links.
Why optimize SEO?
When a user does an online research, there are a lot of results so it’s crucial to be able to stand out from other sites.
- SEO is particularly important because it allows you to respond to a user’s specific request and research, who is therefore really qualified and interested in your type of product (or service). Therefore, it is always relevant to do SEO because it allows you to always be in the right place at the right time, for people who have a real interest.
- Keyword searches, established in SEO strategies, also produce 3 times more traffic than social networks alone. Matching to a specific user’s request can indeed generate many leads on the site’s pages.
- Although the SEA is also a very useful and traffic-generating method, it turns out that 70% of the clicked search results are organic. This fact again highlighting the importance of having an optimal SEO
Nevertheless, this SEO method aiming at making a website more visible and accessible, then crucial for businesses, must be properly set up and operated to be effective and to allow the so-called website to stand out.
How do I get a good SEO?
Today, it is more than 1 billion websites on the Internet and 30 trillion pages indexed by Google. Be found in the first search engine results is then difficult and represents a real challenge, but this is a very important factor or even essential to get a good visibility.
This is why it is crucial to develop a good SEO strategy, as optimal as possible to be able to stand out from the crowd and be visible. But how do you do that? Here are some best practices for a good SEO:
- Optimize your keyword strategy:
It’s important for you to search for the keywords that are best for your pages, based on the needs of users. In fact, you need to apply yourself when designing the list of queries you want to appear for, in order to be most visible and relevant to your target audience.
- Optimize your content:
Your content must be of high quality: it must provide relevant and interesting information to the user, which corresponds to its search. Highlight your content with text that includes the right keywords and categorize it the most to make it clear and concise. Be precise and detailed.
- Regularly update your content:
An often-modified website is a site considered by Google to be maintained, which in its view is a guarantee of quality and freshness of content. In addition, for some queries, Google wants to highlight for users the most up-to-date information and that is why regularly refreshing its content is an advantage for ranking in search engines.
In conclusion, SEO is really a key method for developing a business and we hope we have helped you with our basic advice. However, with more than 200 optimization criteria, it becomes to a point necessary to consult professionals to have an optimal SEO and be able to stand out.
Eminence, your local digital expert can help you optimize your SEO strategy and successfully position your company or brand in the market.