In order to increase its turnover, Ecolint asked Eminence to set up a paid media strategy that would help them increase their brand awareness and their reach sales objectives.
Depending on the type of SEA campaign chosen (Search, Display, Video or Shopping), it is possible to focus the strategy specifically on visibility, conversions or traffic.
- First, Eminence worked on building up Ecolint Camps’ brand awareness through general campaigns on the Google Search Network.
- Then, in order to reach their sales objectives in terms of conversions (and increase the number of online bookings), we created campaigns on the Google Search network that were specific to each of the key themes and seasons (sport, theatre, Summer, Autumn, etc.)
Eminence then set up a tracking plan to monitor and optimize the digital strategy. Our digital tools enabled us to collect the following key data:
- Channels generating traffic
- User behavior
- Purchasing and conversion funnels
- The quality of visits and leads
- ROI and turnover