Twitter is getting new tools and updates
- If you are a twitter addict there is some news for you. On March 3 the new embedded timeline will be refreshed. What does it mean? A modern design which will allow you to blend this new timeline in a very responsive way for better storytelling on your website. Read more on VentueBeat
- Two new tools will also be available for businesses to improve their customer service. The first tool will allow them to direct message their customers in a simpler way. The second one related to the first will allow any customer to anonymously leave feedbacks. The news is reported by website MobileSyrup.com
Facebook too is getting new updates
- Those two features are for businesses and persons who have access to the Facebook Insights tool. Facebook is introducing the Facebook Leads Ads. To make it short when, as a member you are redirected to a sign-up form when you click on a ads, Facebook will automatically semi fill it with your info AND without even leaving Facebook. Simpler for you, very practical for businesses. For more read the rest here.
- Even shorter than the first intro, this feature Look Book, allow businesses to see your location. Any shoppers nearby and they will know. It might sounds scary for a simple member but never forget that you need first to give them this kind of information for them to use it. More at Adage.com
- The third tool called Canvas is a mobile-only experience. We all know the struggle to load any website on our mobile. Well with Canvas it will almost instantly load any website page because it open within the Facebook page app. All you have to do it’s just tap on any ads you are interested in on your Facebook feed. Et Voilà you only have to enjoy the ride. More here.
Lunch Matcher! New app available only for now in the UAE
No, no it is not a dating app. Not at all. When Ali Emam noticed that after working several years in the same building he did not know much about people he see on almost a daily basis, the idea of a networking mobile app grew in his mind. Once available you will be able to set lunch meeting in restaurants nearby. Relevant with LinkedIn the app will take your profile picture, current company and job title. Available on both Android and iOS, the app will be working first for Dubai and then Abu Dhabi. Read the rest here.